Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Week 1 of Simple Sampler Quilt Along

Amy over at Amy's Creative Side is hosting a
see the button over on my side bar?
first, here are my 8 fabrics i'll use for this quilt along
i've been waiting to hack into these beauties
our first block.....a classic 4 patch
our second block...a simple mosaic, or 16 patch

both of these were super easy
we'll do 2 blocks a week
i'm loving this so far

thanks Amy for putting this on....

(fyi, i'm in a mucho better mood today, thanks all for the kind comments)

15 comments:

  1. Your blocks are looking good. Aren't quilt alongs fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya your fabric selection is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everyone above....no voice of my own today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 8 fabrics, I think anyone would be excited to hack into those! Your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, your fabrics are wonderful! and blocks look very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fabrics :) Your blocks are beautiful! So glad you are enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, quilt alongs are fun! Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blocks look great! Glad your mood has improved.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color combinations, your blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the fabric. I can't wait to see how you use the stripes in your other blocks. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, your fabric is great and I love the stripes!

    hugz,Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice color pallet you chose well, can't wait to see the quilts completed,to ooh and ahh

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!