Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've been tagged!

Against my better judgement, I'm on here blogging.  After having a terrible cold last week, I now have the flu.  My Dr didn't want me to come into the office.  We're not sure if it's fear of making others sick, or he's swamped.  Either way, he called in good meds and I'm waiting for them to kick in.  

8 Things

8 things I'm looking forward to:
finishing my pharmacy tech class
summer to be over (I hate hot weather)
Evan's b-day
getting over this cold (I wrote this out a day or so ago)
potential job interviews
state Pharm exam
gardening

8 things I did yesterday:
woke up (ha, that was hard)
showered
visited a friend
ran errands
went to class (won't be going tonight)
blogged
grocery store
BED

8 things I wished I could do:
find a GREAT job
feel good enough to loose weight (health issues)
go to California to visit the hubs family
have a 2010 Nissan Armada
my husband to have a motorcycle
my son to be well-behaved at all times (haha)
my mom to be happy
win the LOTTO

8 TV shows I watch
90210
The Hills
Big Brother
Survivor
House
Anything on Food Network
CMT
Hell's Kitchen
(I didn't have any trouble coming up with 8 TV shows.)

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon and I'm glad your doctor put you right on the meds. My daughter works in a hospital ER and said anyone showing up with flu symptoms and fever is being put right on the anti-viral flu meds...just as a precaution...and their culture is being sent out for testing to see if it's swine flu. If people get it and get on the anti-viral medicine, it isn't anymore "deadly" than any other flu....but it seems like the media has people nearly in a panic about it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In almost every one of these "tagged" posts I've read, we say losing weight is what we wish for. Isn't that kind of sad? Sigh. It's definitely at the top of my list today, after I went dress shopping (and came home empty handed).
    Hope you're feeling better soon. How miserable to feel so lousy! Especially when you've got so much to do. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!