So, she started sending me the blocks a few at a time. I waited till I got them all so I would know how many was coming. They were all different sizes. I had to come up with a common size to square them all up to. That ended up being 8x8". I could see this quilt was becoming bigger than I thought or bigger than I wanted to work with. I hung in there and keep on stitching. I went with a thin border between each block. The color I used is a Royal Purple. That's the color she wanted. After a few weeks of hard work, this baby is finished and in the mail.
I enjoyed seeing each block and how the kids decorated them. However, I did not enjoy putting this all together. Just glad it's done and I hope the Pastor loves it.