Friday, July 2, 2010

I've joined a team of bloggers that love their Accuquilt...

I've been meaning to join this group over @ SewCalGal's blog.

I won a GO cutter from Accuquilt on Facebook about a month ago.

I admit, I haven't even made anything with it. I have cut some fabric, but nothing is complete.

I committed to alterations on 100 lab coats for a uniform company. I finished those 100 and they asked if I would do 78 more. I so sick of seeing lab coats.

I did order some more dies for my GO, I ordered the tumbler and the 5". I'm exicted for those to arrive, then I know I'll be doing a project.

6 comments:

  1. 178 alterations!! I think I'd go crazy! That's the one sewing task that I HATE! More power to you - way to go.
    I'm anxious to see what you make with your new toy, but with that much work to do, I'm not surprised that you haven't had time yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... mom asked me about doing an alteration on a skirt last night. I looked at it and decided to move the button rather they try to take up both sides. Why? It had a side zipper. UGH I didn't want to take that out and put it back.

    I will stick to quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do that too...go over there and sign up...will do....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE doing alterations....you are really amazing to do all of those lab coats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing you have no interest in the lab coat dye?! ;)

    How you did 178 alterations, I have no idea.

    And why does a lab coat need to be altered?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the tumbler die when I bought my AQ. I thought it was an unusual shape that I would never cut out on my own. I can't wait to use it in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!