Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Now I know.....

............why I don't have patterns for bags

*uggghhh, pulling hair out, throwing scissors, stitcking pins in my fingers*

so, not worth it, i'll gladly spend the money to get a good bag

so, in the process of sewing on the handle, i broke a needle...wth?  and of course it fell into my machine
guess i'll go fishing for that dang thang
what the pocket book will look like, somewhat
ewwww, i sooo don't like it
the handle i can't get on right, that is going to make this a UFO, if only for a few hours, 
i must walk away from it for a bit
the handle i got on with no problem

must take a sewing time out

13 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath, and like you said, walk away for awhile. It'll all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is best to just walk away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee!! What pattern did you use??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern I sent you is so much easier Tonya. Do what Barb says and just walk away from it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a break...it might seem easier in a day or two. If not, try the pattern from Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to send you the pattern set I got for bags...it is totally unused. I looked at the pieces, sighed and put them back in the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny. I have had that same problem with patterns for bags. However, when I just make something up, things go much better. I recently bought a new pattern but so far I don't understand the directions so I haven't even looked around for fabric for it. But I will.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks good actually, just walk away and start on it fresh when you are ready.......I have to do that all the time....I know you can do it...you are wonder Tonya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always have a hard time with a pattern. When things are simply in direction form I do much better. Those pieces of tissue are so hard to understand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Walking away. sometimes stomping a way puts thing in better perspective when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate it when something like this happens.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh! Bag patterns are my favorites! I love short projects. Quilty ADD, I guess. Hope you find a bag pattern you love! They really are fun when you make a good one :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!