Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thank You to G&B

So, i'm not sure if you all know about my seam rippers.
I think that's mostly played out on Facebook.
Story is, I seem to go through a HUGE amount of seam rippers.
If you saw my Recycled Wrapper Tutorial, you know why.

Looky here what Greg & Brooke made and sent to me.
If you go to his blog, you'll see two other versions of these that he made.


how cool is this?  it's made out of frog fabric 


I hope you can see the embroidery he put across the top
"Tonya's Frogging Kit, Rip-it, Rip-it, Rip-it"
(get it, ripping stitches)


here's a close of up of the embroidery......I simply love this.
and love that I have somewhere nice to keep my extensive seam ripper collection.

Thanks G&B

15 comments:

  1. How adorable! It is great to have friends like that isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make one of these for my crochet and knitting needles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift!!!! I love that fabric and the embroidery idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you must have a big seam ripper budget! I need to make something like that for my paintbrushes. What a nice gift they made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those frogs will definitely make ripping more fun - okay, not fun, but at least not as dreary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun gift just for you!!! Cute!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, that's a sweet project, how kind of Greg and Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute idea.......I have many seam rippers but you definitely win!

    Happy sewing......and unsewing too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe you will bring your collection to the Linus Project sew in .... please?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!