Thursday, December 25, 2008

"Carolina Panthers" Bible cover.

This is a bible cover made from "Carolina Panthers" fabric.  Evan has been asking and asking for his own Bible.  In October he moved from the "kiddie" class in sunday school to the Elementary class.  He loves it  (I guess it helps that his maw maw teaches that class).  Our preacher and his wife gave all the kids Bible's for Christmas.  I truley think this was his most favorite gift.  Although, he's not yet realize the importance of a Bible and what it means, he will someday.  It just amazes me how much he loves it right now.  I hope that never changes.  Soooo......I knew if I made him a "cool" Bible cover, it would be just great to him.  He picked out several things from my stash of fabric's before finally resting on "Carolina Panthers".  He loves his new Bible cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!