Melinda from Melindas Fabric Fancies tagged me and asked me to play along....This s a get to know you "play along game" that you see going around right now.......
- Were you named after anyone? no, mom said I was about 2 days old and the nurses kept hounding her to name me. Gee, you would have thought she would have planned ahead a little huh??
- When was the last time you cried? Oh my, it's not even been an hour ago. Watching a Lifetime movie. And.......I cry easily.
- Do you like your handwriting? it will do
- What is your favorite lunch meat? turkey
- Do you have kids? just one, Evan and he's 7. I want more dearly, but can't have anymore :(
- If you were another person would you wanna be friends with you? for sure
- Do you use sarcasm? who me?
- Do you still have tonsils? no way, those things ruptured when I was 21 and I got really, really sick, was in the hospital for days.
- Would you bungee jump? no, but would sky dive.........
- What is your favorite cereal? Rasin Nut Bran
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nope
- What is your favorite ice cream? Sun Drop Sherbet, it's a NC thing. I'm not even sure Sun Drop ships out of the state. Someone let me know if it does. It's a soda, and they've made sherbet out of it.
- What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes and teef (teeth) just making sure they have them all. lol
- Red or pink? pink
- What is your least fave thing about yourself. I could stand to loose a few lbs.
- who do you miss the most? Stephanie, my best friend from high school, I still talk to her daily, just haven't seen her face to face in years
- Do you want everyone to complete this list? if they have time
- what color pants and shoes do you have on. black pants, and colorful stripped shirt
- what are you listening to right now? the news
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be? probably the ugliest color in the box, so no one would pick me, I could be left alone. haha
- favorite smells? Evan (when he is clean) rain, and a fire burning in the fireplace.
- last person I talked to on the phone? my husband TJ
- favorite sport to watch? whatever Evan is playing at the time
- hair color? blonde
- eyes? blue
- do you wear contacts? yes
- favorite food? chicken........anyway possible
- scary movies or happy endings. No scary movies please, it scares me
- Last movie you watched? I don't honestly remember, been awhile since I've been to the movies
- what color shirt are you wearing. multi-colored
- summer or winter. Winter
- hugs or kisses? why can't I have both?
- fav dessert? cheesecake
- most likely to respond? not sure
- least likely? not sure
- what book are you reading? The Notebook, which is based in NC. WOOHOO
- what color is your mouse pad? Bright Green
- what did you watch on tv last night? Nothing, played Animal Crossing-City Folk on the Wii
- what are your fave sounds. Rain on a tin roof, and most anything Evan says.......
- rolling stones or the beatles? oh my, don't know that I would know the difference between the two, sorry
- the farthest you have ever been away from home? California
- special talents? I say my sewing
- where were you born? Gastonia, NC
- whose answers are you looking forward to? everyone's
Anyone who reads this is tagged.......now it's your turn.
I have never heard of sundrop ice cream out here....I for got about sewing as a talent too! You definitely have that...Thanks for playing, it is good to get to know you....MelindaReplyDelete
You knowm (I had to comment again) I expressed the desire for a sewing machine to my kids in 2004....I told them nothing too fance cause I dont know I I will be able to do it..We almost have the same story. I got good at finishing things though, cause when I started quilting, I had a small comdo..no room in other words...Do you quilt your own quilts too? I do it all from start to finish and did right from the start...some of the early big ones are a hot mess, but I still love em. since 2004 I have probably made 60 bed size quilts and most are given away....I just love it...it took me three days to figure out how to thread my machine and look at me go now..Funny how it works huh?ReplyDelete
I may try to do this one...in a few days when things calm down for me (and IF I remember!!! LOL) I enjoy reading people's answers to these.ReplyDelete