Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's a SNOW day.


Yep.........no school today.  So, that means my little man is home with mommy today.  And, that means, their might not be much sewing going on.  And that's totally fine with me.  I love it, when it's just me and him here all by ourselves.  No dad to share him with, and mawmaw isn't off work yet, so I don't have to share him with her either.  I can kiss all over him and hug him up and they'll never know.  (haha)  However, if Evan remember all the kissing and hugging when they get here, he'll tell them, just to make them jealous.  It's really pretty cute.  I know what some of you are thinking.  A boy liking all this affection from his mom and family??  So far, he's not gotten to old or proud for this.  We keep waiting for the day when he says "a kiss from mommy...ewwww".  I just hope it's not any time soon as it will break my heart.

 I snuck into his room to see what he was up to.  I could hear him singing "we're going to make a touchdown".  When I heard that, I knew what he was doing........playing the Nintendo Game Cube.  After he had just left from in here playing the Wii.  He goes back and forth.  He truly has the best of both worlds.  But, what kid don't now a days.  I did manage to snap a picture of him playing. 

We also managed to strip his bed of it's sheeting and covers.  Let's just say they needed a good bath.  ;)


2 comments:

  1. My son is 20 and now it´s ok to hug him again, he don´t run away screaming any more.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE kid....love those freckles (as I used to have them as a kid but hated them when I had them). LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!