Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Gift for E's teacher.

I have this lovely "school" fabric and have used it before.  You can see it here.  It's kinda loud and wild.  But hey, I want her to remember E.  I think this says it perfectly.  I wouldn't normally put these colors together, but oddly enough, I like this.  I even quilted this in yellow.  I also used the leaf stitch around the binding.  I've never quilted in anything other than white or cream.  I LOVE TO BE DIFFERENT, that's me!!  Hopefully, she'll appreciate it and the work gone into it.  I still have to put tabs on it for hanging.  

Let me know what ya'll think about this wild hanging. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure E's teacher will really like the little quilt and,yes, it is bright, just the way I like them.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!