Saturday, June 27, 2009

Looky what I won...

from Ranette's Daily Stitches.....(she loves Red). I love these Moda Bake Shop Rolls. I actually looked at purchasing some of these while on vacation and didn't. Now I'm glad I didn't. I almost missed out on this win. Her or I one was having some email problems. And my good buddy Pat emailed Ranette to let her know I was on vacation and would certainly be in touch with her soon. Woohoo.......I'm so glad I did not miss out on this win. Go over and check out Ranette's blog. She's has a great red and white quilt top going on right now. Look at that cute "quilt" card. I love it! I showed the hubs the quilt card and he was like..........oh my, it even comes in cards. lol

PS. The interview went very well. This would be a great small company to work for. She will do call backs for a second interview the week after July 4th. *sigh* Thanks for everyone's thoughts are prayers. You all really are the best!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the win.

    Hope the call back comes soon and that second interview goes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice win....I'm sure you will make something lovely with it. Hope you get a call-back for second interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just hate having to wait? I think call backs should happen right away but they never seem to. Positive thoughts from here. Oh, congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is probably a good sign... first the jelly rolls...next the job... keep you in my prayers. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win. Continued good wishes on that job. Hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!