Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Calendar Quilt Challenge Update.

I updated the Calendar Quilt Challenge blogspot this morning.  Anyone of you who isn't sure what this is can click on the link and learn about it all.  I'm about 300 days into this challenge.  Basically you sew a quilt in a year.  Adding a piece to it each day.  I got a bit ahead of myself on this.  I had these strips all ready cut and wanted to see some progress so I stayed at it for a bit.  I'm not sure what I'll do for the remaining 65 days.  I know I'll add some type of border.  If you click on the quilt, you'll see I quilted this as I went.  Remember, I don't always do things like "your supposed" to.  lol

3 comments:

  1. What a fun project and I admire you for sticking with it...I'd probably not have stayed with it. LOL I have a friend who is doing one and has included fabrics that make her think of each of her family members.... a certain pattern or color, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now you go gal...looks good.;-)
    You can just sit back and wait till time to begin the other 65.. ha!!
    I will stick with month to month. I will add more new fabbies that way.
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing each month separately and right now am a few days ahead. I chose different primary colors for each month but did put a black strip in for April 15th. LOL This has been fun and I do intend to stay with it through the year.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!