I got this from Rachel.........
1. In 1992, I was a junior in high school, so wishing high school was over. (If only I could go back to that time, I could have done so much better)
2. I love when E is all laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
4. Lake Tahoe, CA is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me to stay inside, because it kills my Asthma and the asthma kills me. lol
6. I love "love" that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my nephew's birthday party that we've already been too and back home, tomorrow my plans include getting a new patio set to match our newly painted house and back deck and Sunday, I want to sew all day!
I thought this was interesting and wanted to try it.......
I hope you do get to sew all day Sunday (and me too)!ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend.
I've never done those lists...might do one someday. (Can I ask why I'm seeing these "oriental-looking" comments on so many blogs nowadays...like the comment above? Are they really coming from someone who lives in an Asian country or are they just someone playing pranks with us on our blogs? Does anyone know???)ReplyDelete