Tuesday, April 20, 2010

RIP Frack...(the turtle)

frack got sick when we returned from vacation
he was the runt and so much smaller than his siblings his age
we babied him and separated him from the group (normally if it's contagious the rest will get it)
he loved the one on one attention we gave him
he loved his warm baths (warm water boosts their immune systems)
it just wasn't enough to keep Frack alive
kenny, dale, mikey and frick will miss you buddy, who will they swat away now when it's feeding time?
RIP Frack...we love u....(hopefully the neighbor dogs won't find you and dig you up)

we lost one other turtle several years back, unfortunately there were no remains to bury. yeah, don't ask what happened to them....

14 comments:

  1. Sorry.....I know how much your turtles mean to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, hopefully Frack is in Turtle Heaven and he's the biggest, and gets to the food first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deeply sorry for your loss. When I lost my hamster, Ralphie, I felt like I lost a friend... it's sad no matter how big or small, slimy or harry they are :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I know how your pets become a part of your family. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about Frack. You did what you could for him and I'm sure he appreciated your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO SAD!!!

    (Giving a tiny turtle warm baths is so cute.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about your loss!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww, but now he is in turtle heaven....

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!