Sunday, June 10, 2012

SMASH/Journal Book

Do you have a Smash book?
Do you know what a Smash book is?  I didn't, until a few days ago.

You'll have to click on these to see them better.
This explains a Smash book.
And yes, they even have their own line of products.
But, I prefer to make my own.
 Some examples........of homemade books.

 This website is great, she has tons of journal pages to print and add to your book.
Gives you lots of ideas. 
 something else to add to your book...........
 and again.........
 little sayings I like.....
and more........ 
I want to make some folders like this for my book

and here's a picture of my book......I'll show you the insides later.....
I used a Mary Engelbreit Book I got at Michael's for $1.00
I'll show you the inside's and my idea's another day.
I'll let you soak up the idea of a SMASH book.

2 comments:

  1. Email me more about this, okay? Is that one of those journals I've seen that can be purchased at places like Michael's? Maybe I would want to do this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. My daughter showed me her "smash book" she loves it. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!