Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Accuquilt GO Fabric Cutter for SALE! -SOLD!!

SOLD

Yep, you read that right......
I'm going to sell my full size GO fabric cutter so I can buy the baby one.
I just don't have room to lay the full size one out since I sew in our family room.
Pat has been here, she knows of my small space.

I've been eyeing the Baby GO for some time now and can't wait to get my hands on it.

It's in great shape and comes with 3 dies and 4 mats.

**Accuquilt GO Fabric Cutter
55100
**Value Die w/mat (this mat is worn, but below you get 2 mats and it will fit the value die)
55018
**Tumbler Die 6 1/2" w/2 mats
55020
**2 1/2" strip cutter w/mat
55113

Leave a comment or email me tonyahmay@aol.com if you want pricing information.

Thanks y'all.


SOLD

4 comments:

  1. I can confirm that Tonya has a limited amount of space and the Go Baby would be better for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonya, I hope you find a buyer for your cutter soon and can get the one that will better fit your area. You make such beautiful quilts. It just goes to show that the size of a work station has nothing to do with a person's desire to be creative! I hope you have a lovely evening! Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the sale of it, Tonya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck on selling your GO Tonya, If I lived in USA I would buy it no problem.

    ReplyDelete