Thank you to Sara for honoring me with the Versatile Blogger Award last week.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself on the post.
3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all of those bloggers you've picked for the award. (hopefully you'll read it on my blog, cause I doubt I'll contact anyone)
So here are the 7 things about me . . .
1. I have been unemployed for 3 years now, and sit at my sewing desk probably 8-10 hours a day, up and down of course. Doing crafty things, or school work.
2. I am by far going through the toughest time of my life right now.
3. President Obama came through our very small town last week. (then again, if you read my blog you knew that all ready)
4. I never knew any of my grandparents. Never had a grandparent. Haven't met my dad either. (it's ok though, makes me stronger)
5. I have the same best friend from high school, however; we are slowly drifting apart. :(
6. I love to go fishing, but terribly afraid of worms. The hubs baits my hook or I use minnows.
7. I'm afraid of the ocean and will not put my feet in it. I have to see the bottom, so that would go for lakes as well.
And - finally the bloggers I wish to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award. I can't possibly pass this on to 15 people, so I'll pick a few of my fav.
Gina @ Tainted Fibers
Pat @ Artfully Ooglebloops
Jan @ Jan's Musing
Sheila @ Sew cook and Travel