Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A-Z

Getting to know me...from A to Z

A. Age: 36

B. Bed size: King, I sleep in the middle and he sleeps on his side, ha

C. Chore that you hate: folding and putting away laundry 

D. Dogs: no dogs...4 turtles and 2 beta fish

E. Essential start to your day: Facebook, emails and blogs.....

F. Favorite color: Green

G. Gold or Silver: both, my wedding set is gold, but I have a Tiffany bracelet that is silver

H. Height: 5'5

I. Instruments you play: Played clarinet, bass clarinet and contour bass clarinet in school. Now I play NOTHING 

J. Job title: do it all MOM

K. Kids: 1 son, 10 yrs old

L. Live: Beautiful Mountains of NC

M. Make of car: New Model VW Beetle

N. Nicknames: mom

O. Overnight hospital stays: hysterectomy in 07 and giving birth 

P. Pet peeves: having to wait on someone........uggghhh

Q. Quote from a movie: "you had me at hello" I'm not really a movie person

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: 1 brother 13 months older than me 

T. TV Shows: Parenthood, Revenge and Reality TV

U. Underwear: hmmmmm....what exactly are you asking?


V. Vegetable you hate: eggplant

W. What makes you run late: I rarely run late 


X. X-Rays you’ve had: thumb, broke it while getting out of bed pregnant


Y. Yummy food that you make: hubs like my spaghetti sauce

Z. Zoo animal: don't really do zoo's to allergic to the animals


Your turn....and let me know if you post this...I'd love to get to know you better too!


ugggh blogger, not sure why it highlighted, maybe cause I copied and pasted...

4 comments:

  1. Interesting to read and noticed that you have a lot of answers that would be the same as MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why it would be highlighted either..but I like it! :-)

    It was nice getting to know you better also! You have a VW Beetle? My daughter has wanted one for a long time...I never gave in, but she's happy with the car she has now.
    I can't imagine breaking your thumb getting out of bed...oh wait, yes I can..sounds like something I'd do!
    Enjoyed your answers!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blogged it. That was FUN!
    http://taintedfibers.blogspot.com/2011/10/getting-to-know-mefrom-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the copy and paste will do that highlight thing. Here is a tip to avoid it.
    Copy what you are copying. Paste it into Notepad. Then copy it from there and paste it. Voila! No highlighting.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!