Friday, October 14, 2011

A Finish

my first stitchery.....i'm sure it's not all the right "stitches" but it looks great to me
 when i started making this, i had no idea who i'd give this to
then it hit me.......it's for my mom's best friend
she will love it
and the mess i made this week stitching this up, started it on Monday, just now finished it up
now, i'll wrap all this embroidery thread around those fancy little cards like it should be

i'm gonna extend the deadline for entering my giveaway, check back two posts to find it

9 comments:

  1. What a cute little stitchery - happy stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT, Tonya. Beautiful job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Tonya! I'm sure it will be well-loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an excellent job on that stitchery.....and a really good job at making a mess nearby your sewing machine, too, I see!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! The stitches look perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! But you shouldn't set it so close to your machine. You don't want any jealousy issues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is adorable. looks like you did pretty good for your first time. It will be a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!