Friday, March 12, 2010

No Sew Green Block Swap.......

quilt top is done...yah
Now, mine will not look like anyone else's. Not even a chance. I screwed this thing up so bad. I had one block that only finished 11" instead of 12". I'm sure it was something I did. So, I trimmed them all to 11". On some of them it really trimmed off to much. I even flipped some of them the wrong way for the top. I actually really like how this turned out.
I really need to stop making quilt tops and quilt the stack I have. It's out of control.
However, I have a Scooby Doo quilt in the works and need to get it finished. So the stack will have to wait a bit longer.

9 comments:

  1. Looking good. I still need to make 3 or 4, then I'll show it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! You did a good job. The quilt is supposed to be your own...so you can make it any way you like. It was fun, though, to just pick up a baggie when I felt like sewing and already have the fabric cut. I enjoyed the ease of that, didn't you? I messed one up and added a strip of fabric to to each side to get it up to a bigger size. Doesn't matter as I'm happy with it anyway! I will probably show what is done so far of mine on a post on my blog on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good to me..;-)
    It is YOUR top to sew up as you wish after all!
    I have so many things ahead of mine so maybe one day soon I can 'play'.
    Hugs,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! It looks great. You're making me want to get to it. But I'll have to finish the project on my machine first... right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! But what matters most is that you are satisfied with the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! I cant see any mess ups and I am not going to look for them...I am going to just enjoy it....

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!