Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My beautiful view!

CLICK ON THE PICTURE 
This is the view off my back deck.  How lucky am I??  We got a snow storm Sunday, and before the snow we got lots of rain and freezing rain.  So, as you can see the snow didn't stick to the trees as well.  We still have some laying around today, and it's a snow day today as was yesterday for the kiddies.  I assume I'll have class tonight.  The instructor hasn't called to cancel it yet.  I just wanted to share my beautiful view with everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW.......that is a FANTASTIC view!!! Now...when it's fall, you need to post the fall view, too....as I bet that is super-duper, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is a beautiful view!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering the Japanese fabric give away. I'm having so much fun "meeting" other quilting bloggers. I've added you to my google reader and I'm following you now as well.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! We enjoyed a couple of snow days too and it was a blast! I am jealous :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!