Tuesday, July 7, 2009

On the Road again.........

We'll be leaving at roughly 6:30 am tomorrow morning. We are leaving from NC heading to Ohio.
Of course, can't get there without going through Tennessee. (well, you can, the first year we went Virginia, West Virginia then Kentucky and Ohio, that was a long trip and we found this way to be much easier)
On into Kentucky and we cover this entire state via I-75 straight into Ohio.
Finally at last, we have reached Ohio, just a little North of Cincinnati. The hubs sister lives here and their mom has flown in from California. So Ohio is meeting in the middle. We've tried to say NC is just as easy to meet in the middle, but it's never worked out that way. ;) I don't think it ever will either.
Indiana you say? Yep, we've planned a day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I'm really looking forward to this. We are Nascar race fans, not huge but we are. I've been to about every track there is in the south. I used to travel with a race team for about 10 years. It was great, I loved every minute of it and miss it. So, this day of our vacation will be GREAT!

Not sure if I'll do any blogging, maybe I'll update you all with some pictures. However, I will still be reading. Keep it funny, I may need some laughs from time to time.

12 comments:

  1. Have a great trip. you are mighty brave to tackle a long trip like that. If they ever came to NC they would want to move here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it is a fun trip!!!! No drama!!!;-)
    Safe travels!!
    Hugs,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun and safe trip! Sometime we will have to talk Nascar. I follow it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun and safe trip. Make sure you hit a few quilting stores along the way. They are always fun to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROAD TRIP!!! How long is it going to take you to get there?

    Have a safe drive and a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing wrong with going through TN! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have a good trip planned. Have fun. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time!! See ya when you get back! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I did think of you the other day when I had to add fabric to two squares to make my blocks come out even. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great trip!! Hopefully you will get to adventure in a fabric shop a long the way. Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!