Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Play Strong" Scarf Project

a quote from the instruction card from Kelee: "Design gives back projects helps the world through creative action. Decorate a scarf and help lost dogs. Simply by decorating an Oliver Wendell scarf and (sending a pic to Kelee) of your dog and decorated scarf you will earn a $10.00 donation to help those abandoned pets. We have a sponsor that will make a $2,000.00 donation if we decorate 150 scarves."

I'm not sure if she got 150 people, I know it was close. I sure hope she did. I had fun doing this, and I think E and Sammie loved it as well. Sammie is my mom's outside dog and she wasn't so sure about this scarf. E "leashed" her up for the pic so she wouldn't run off to the creek with my scarf. haha

9 comments:

  1. Your scarf turned out great! That's such a cute picture.

    I just did mine today and sent Kelee the photo. I'll post and blog about it tomorrow. Wasn't that a fun and easy project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love the photo you took.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun....and a great idea. Cute pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun and a wonderful idea. Hope she reached the amount she wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out really cute....Kaye and I are supposed to make them but our backs are getting up against the wall now to get it done and the picture to the gal on time. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the scarf. I love the heart trim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely pic! I came here from Hexalong, so pleased I found your Blog. "Nice to meet you", best wishes Kath in England www.railwaycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely precious picture! I see the look in that boy's eye. You need to keep your eye on him!! He is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling project, pooch & young'un! Great project for the pooches. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!