Thursday, January 1, 2009

Behind Already?

I'm starting to feel like I'm already behind for 2009 on something being completed.  I just have to keep reminding myself  "self, you can blog without having a project finished to blog about".  

 I am super excited about the "Calendar Quilt Challenge".  To the right of this blog, I have a link to Rachel's page about it and all the rules.  Please sign up for this....if she gets 25 peeps to sign up, she create a blog just for this.  How cool.  I'll do as she will, and post pics as I go along on this year journey.  

Alright, all is quite here and I think I'll take advantage of it and catch a movie.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tonya,
    Thanks for visiting. Glance through yours, and i love to see your works. Thanks too for the add. - calender quilt challenge. I do sign in to join the rest.
    Yeah may be you are not local, but you are the additional 'not local friend' that I love to know. I'll e-mail you if i can get the pincushion design, it is just so easy to make. Bye.
    DiahRothman

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!