Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How's this for hanging a quilt?

So, I've been looking for some different ways to hang my small quilts.  I always seem to use the same type of hanger and was getting quiet bored with myself and my hangers.  SOOOOOOOOO, I found these cute hearts on Ebay, they were calling my name.  Really.......they were.  Their very heavy duty, very thick and can hold the weight of a small quilt.  If you click on the picture you'll be able to see the center of the hearts will spread apart just a bit to slip the tabs into.  Let me know what you all think.  I like it.


6 comments:

  1. Hey! Great Idea. I like it. It makes me want to think of other unusual ways to hang wall-hanging quilts. Very Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that idea!!! I hang a lot of mine from small curtain rods.....don't put tabs or sleeves on the quilts...just get those curtain rings that can go on the rod and have clips at the bottom of each ring. I clip the rings to the top of the quilt. I get the rings at Joann's or other places that sell curtain "stuff". I get tired of the same way to hang them, too. Hubby has also put some wooden dowels underneath some of my wooden shelves and I hang from there using the curtain rings, too. YAY for those hearts....that looks REALLY cute hung that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like those little hangers...great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little hanger! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that your Mom is doing well. God bless her.

    Thank you for your comment.

    The heart tabs above, if you put a rod in them would they get twisted, other wise I like them.

    What i really love is your name in the banner. I think that is the coolest.

    Have a wonderful day.

    Love Renee

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!