Saturday, May 16, 2009

Purple Flower...

This is the flower pot block I won from A little of this and a little of Pat.  I added the purple border, and the yellow binding.  Not much quilting going on on this little beauty.  I quilted around the purple border with a decorative stitch called tree stitch.  It's my favorite all of all my decorative stitches.  Then I stitched around the flower pot and flower for a bit of a quilting look.  I had this hanger in my stash of quilt hangers.  I think it's perfect.  I'll be keeping this. 

4 comments:

  1. Whoa, girl....you did this in RECORD time!!! I only popped this in the mail on Monday and you have it DONE already? It looks really cute!!! You did well with it. Thanks for sharing....what a SURPRISE to see it done already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you did an excellent job on that block and so fastt too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little quilt, the flower is perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!