Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another sneak at a swap.

A couple weeks back, I showed you a sneak peek of the quilt I'm making for a swap.  Well, I keep looking at it and looking at it, and I just wasn't happy with it.  Or I should say, I'm not happy with sending it to someone.  I like it for myself.  I'm just not confident in my work enough to think someone else would like it.    Especially, when I look at my swaps blog site, oh my!  She'll probably use my quilt as a rug.  Her work is terrific.  I just need to be more confident in myself and my work.  I've always struggled with that.

So, anyway...........I'm also making this one.  So far, I do like it alot  better and feel much better about sending this to someone.  Hopefully, it will turn out great.

Also, I would like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. This one is cute, Tonya. I hope Evan is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know why you like this one better? Its because it is orange. You've got my prayers for E and your mother and especially for you. Being caretaker is not an easy job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is ok with your son. I love the orange, and agree I'm nervous about sending things to people, but you know I could get anything in the mail and it would make my day. Shouldn't be so hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! NO anonymous comments!!